ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle level Executives based on our client needs.
On behalf of our client, a well esteemed private social club, we are seeking for a motivated and experienced General Manager.
The General Manager has executive responsibility for all aspects of the administration of the Club and its premises within the framework of the Club’s business plan, policies, procedures and budgets.
- Is the first point of contact for members and visitors, providing excellent communication to the club’s members and other key audiences.
- Ensures exceptional service to the audience and provide a safe and friendly visitor experience to the organization´s cutting-edge facilities.
- Initiates and delivers activities to attract new members and increase the number of events/visitors.
- Proposes and manages the organization of events.
- Promotes the Club externally, enhancing its reputation and improves ways of promotion (web site, social media etc.).
- Manages all aspects of the running of the Club on a day to day basis.
- Ensures high performance from all staff by utilizing effective recruitment, leadership and management.
- Ensure all spaces and venues are appropriate and pleasant for public use.
- Oversees the Club’s financial reporting and controls, reviewing and negotiating suppliers’ agreements.
- Monitors all technical and maintenance issues, as well as IT systems and requirements and recommends improvements.
- Related experience in an upscale environment. Private club, resort or hospitality experience required.
- Experience in staff management.
- A University/ College degree.
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.
- Proficient in MS Office and internet applications.
- Poise and confidence in working with a broad range of senior executives and other stakeholders.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, lead teams by influence and example and produce high-quality work.
- Business acumen, open to innovation.
- Hands on, agile approach.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.