Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain that creates and develops a collection of contemporary resorts, based on the exciting concept of Infinite Lifestyle. At Ikos Resorts, we envision to offer an outstanding customer experience, based on supreme operational excellence, warm hospitality & great teamwork.
We currently look for a Business Analyst to join our team in Chalkidiki, Greece
The Business Analyst will conduct data analysis and guarantee effective CRM implementation using the resources provided and report directly to the Senior Markets Development Manager.
- Develop, segment and handle accordingly company’s S&M database
- Report periodical on relevant competitors and flight prices benchmarking
- Update and review reporting templates, including Nationalities/Market Segments, production tables, pace charts etc.
- Collect ad hoc data and report on targeted destinations under development
- Provide updated data Intelligence at the S&M disposal
- Communicate appropriately and effectively key insights and findings to the Sales team
- Oversee company’s database and ensure that CRM needs are met
- Collaborate with all relevant departments to secure the effective CRM implementation for all aspects of the company
- Support the Management team in daily departmental operations
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-2 years of minimum experience in a role that required extensive analysis and financial modeling in the area of Business and Market Analysis, Customer Insights; prior experience within the hospitality industry will be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance and/or Data Analysis and/or IT / Computer Science
- Extensive experience in executing projects (preferable software and implementation projects)
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent ability to compile data in comprehensive reports, analyze trends and make fact-based recommendations
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, certainty strong Excel skills
- Flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced growing work environment
- Pleasant personality with excellent communication, organizational and presentations skills, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
- Team player, with strong work ethic, capable to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential. Follow us on website & LinkedIn for more company news and job updates.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience
Εταιρεία: Ikos Resorts