ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle level executives based on our client needs.
We are looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager on behalf of our client, a trading company in the FMCG sector with headquarters in Thessaloniki.
- Responsible for ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and the quality required in the most cost effective way.
- Oversees the distribution and transportation of goods from the manufacturer to the consumer.
- Responsible for the whole Supply Chain process.
The Supply Chain & Logistics manager will lead and manage the demand planning, the customer service team, the warehouse operations and the value added activities. Will report to the General Manager lead the whole supply chain organization and its employees and will have the budget responsibility of €2 million.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Item data management, Demand Planning, Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP), Market Inventory, allocation, Import – Export, Inbound Processes, SKU efficiency
- Process Orders / Invoicing, Customer inventory allocation, Service of retail stores, Consumer service, e-commerce, Customer order / item data management
- Manage warehousing & transportation, Logistics Projects, Warehouse operations – standard operating processes, SC Reporting & Finance, Special Ops & Value Added Activities (VAS)
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
- Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Hold responsibility for department budget
- Work closely with Internal working environment (Sales, Marketing & Finance Departments), Customers, Suppliers, Vendors
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering
- Relevant Post Graduate Qualification may be advantageous
- 5 years prior experience of working in logistics & supply chain/transportation function within the FMCG environment
- Expert knowledge of logistics and distribution processes and procedures, supply chain management, technical regulations related to logistics such as import/export and customs regulations
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including knowledge and understanding of specialist systems such as ERP, customer data systems and WMS
- Excellent written and verbal use of the English language
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability to analyze and manipulate complex data and provide meaningful information
- Dynamic, result oriented and customer focused with management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Highly skilled communicator with strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and manage competing priorities
The remuneration package depends on the profile of the selected candidate. The company offers additional personal medical insurance.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.