Korn Ferry Hay Group is looking for a dynamic young Business Analyst who will be working in our Reward practice in South East Europe, based in Athens. Typical solution offerings include: reward structures, pay benchmarking, organizational effectiveness benchmarking, sales force effectiveness and job measurement.
The main things we look for in Business Analysts are a drive to learn, commitment to high quality & accurate delivery, client service orientation and team work.
Representative accountabilities include:
- Conduct statistical analyses (including multivariate analysis), build statistical models
- Support hypothesis testing and draw conclusions from the data, in order to drive organizational performance improvements
- Identify and investigate issues related to the assigned tasks & projects and recommend corrective actions where necessary
- Deliver autonomously certain parts of the projects, mainly deskwork analysis
- Research background materials (intranet, internet, articles etc.) and create summary reports
- We expect to see evidence of initiative and of soliciting colleagues’ help with specific issues or decisions.
- Business Analysts need to be able to research and work through multiple causal links and apply models and concepts accurately. They should have a confidence in their own ability and
- understand their own limits and have the influencing skills to handle the demands of others.
Qualifications & Skills
The role requires a broad range of competencies:
- Strong business analytics and advanced numerical capability
- Achievement drive & resilience
- Desire to ‘make a difference’
- Self development drive
The baseline requirements are:
- University degree at Masters level, preferably in statistics, mathematics, or engineering
- Fluency in English
- Ideally 1-3 years of professional experience in data analytics
- Experience in designing and analysing surveys
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Εταιρεία: Korn Ferry Hay Group