Cardlink is seeking a Business Analyst who wants to join a dynamic company operating in the payments industry. The role is responsible for the business analysis of the services offered by Cardlink.
- Gathers requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and business and workflow analysis and translates them into system requirements to execute business needs.
- Collaborates with Product Owners, developers and subject matter experts as partners in establishing the technical approach either for Business Requirement or solving problems and analysing the trade-offs between usability and Business needs.
- Validates business requirements, ensures processes are efficient, output meets the business needs, assesses risk both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Responsible for the production and agreement of the Business Specification document; incorporating the Business, IT, Technical and external supplier input.
- Responsible for end user documentation for customers to be able to effectively use system/processes and for IT to be able to effectively support the systems.
- Identifies system deficiencies, post release, and recommends system enhancements.
- May assist with some coordination of project teams to include outlining, tracking, and monitoring the tasks of small to medium projects.
- Participates in unit testing and system integration testing·
- Participates at the creation of Handover document for Operation dept. in collaboration with the Accountable owner of project.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 2-5 years experience as Business Analyst.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the Payments industry ecosystem is a mandatory.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and deliver results in a demanding and complex operating environment.
- Deep appreciation of new technologies, positive attitude to change.
- Excellent communication skills, team working and time management.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Candidates who are interested in the opportunity should send their CV to: [email protected] together with a cover letter answering in no more than 100 words why they are interested in working at Cardlink.