Sentio Solutions Inc. develops Artificial Emotional Intelligence to change the way we manage mental and emotional health. Our first product, Feel (www.myfeel.co) is an emotion sensing wristband and app that coaches people suffering from stress, anxiety and depression to achieve greater emotional well-being!
The company has HQ in San Francisco, CA, R&D in Athens, Greece and Manufacturing in Shenzhen, China.
We are looking for a full time Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our technology capacity and our business with the following responsibilities:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical and business issues or questions
- Communicate key insights and findings to the team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to our team, to our customers and other stakeholders
Qualifications & Skills
An awesome member of our team for at least 40 hours/week with the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- A degree in Electrical/IT / Computer Engineering
- Proven experience in eliciting and validating requirements
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Positive energy and “”can do”” mentality
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship from accomplished professionals with world class experience.
- Get a truly international experience working with people between Palo Alto, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed in the U.S.Top of Form
- Working closely with CEO & COO.
- Learn in 6 months more than in the past 6 years
- Have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product