Revolut launched in 2015 with a punchy mission: to turn the financial banking sector on its head. Because today’s hyper-connected world deserves a financial partner just as progressive. One that adapts to your needs, gives you control and constantly pushes you into new and exciting spaces.
Instant payment notifications, free international money transfers and fee-free spending globally with the real exchange rate.
Welcome to a world beyond banking. Welcome to Revolut.
We’re looking for a PR & Community Manager to sit within our marketing team and to be based in Athens, Greece.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world – and that’s where you come in.
- Grow and develop our social media community, reaching out to have great conversations with people who want to create a true alternative to traditional banking.
- Be the day to day voice of Revolut, in our community form and across our social media channels.
- Run our community events, bringing people together to really get involved with what we are building.
- Through outreach, user interviews and listening to our product testers, uncover exactly what our community really needs from a global banking alternative.
- Working closely with our marketing and communications teams, help us test new ideas and refine messages.
- Answer users’ questions and build honest, positive relationships.
Qualifications & Skills:
- We’re looking for an excellent communicator both in Greek and English.
- Someone who constantly demonstrates creativity and always thinks outside of the box.
- Someone results driven who understands the importance of increasing engagement and user growth.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics and associated tools.
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now.
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
- You’ll receive excellent training and guidance from our team.