Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
From day one, you will be part of a highly focused team, working with individuals who are talented and passionate about putting our customers first. In return, we can offer you a stimulating and rewarding career within a multi-cultural and highly collaborative environment with continuous personal development at every stage.
The team is a European wide team. We are building our capability in Europe and are creating new positions.
As part of the KTP PS team, you will play an important role in:
- Supporting onsite a Greek based customer:
- First level support to the users
- §KTP product setup and customization on demand
- §Ad hoc documentation
- Communication with our Customer Support Group and our Development team
- participating to our deployment and upgrade projects
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaise with the client to analyze, determine and document the customer’s Technical requirements
- Carry out the installation of Finastra applications and designated 3rd party products
- Help to build the test scenarios for our client during upgrade projects, run the test cases and provide with result documentation – liaise with the Development Centre for getting issue resolution or workarounds
- Analyze, resolve and escalate problems encountered during the day to day production of Finastra products and when interfacing to third party systems.
- Advise the client on housekeeping tasks that allow the client to maintain and improve system performance; analyze the Clients systems, at the Operations, hardware, OS and Application levels and advise them on their options for performance improvement
- Provide systems support during data conversion and branch roll out on multi regional global roll out. Deliver technical and/or functional consulting on assigned products to ensure clients are able to successfully use our solutions
- Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success
Qualifications & Skills
- Life cycle implementation experience of TMS (Treasury Management System)
- Financial cross asset knowledge
- Interfacing knowledge
- SQL request writing, PL/SQL development (Oracle)
- Strong social skills, ablility to work effectively with diverse clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Greek speaker