The Business Development Executive is responsible for the identification, qualification, on-boarding and account management of new clients. Builds solid, profitable relationships with clients through various sales techniques including; prospecting, set meetings, cold-calling, referrals and networking.
As a Business Development Executive, you will communicate directly with existing and potential customers, as well as with a network of partners to sell Human Factor products and services. You should be team player, motivated and able to work independently.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales, recruitment, consulting or Human Resources Information Systems “SaaS”
- Identify and acquire prospect clients.
- Build relationships with existing and prospect customers in order to promote our product and services.
- Identify and analyze customer needs and offer the appropriate solution.
- Achieve and exceed set revenue targets.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years as part of a sales team, preferably in services in a B2B environment.
- Experience selling SaaS based technology or HR services.
- Excellent command of MS Office, the web and social media.
- Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and meet targets and deadlines.