We’re looking for someone who loves numbers, loves business, and loves mixing the two. This is your thing. They might call you an analyst, a business intelligence specialist, a data scientist, an economist, or a statistician. We want to call you part of our Team.
We are a startup digital agency that is “helping companies make money online” by offering sophisticated advertising and analytics services. Since our launch in 2013 we have supported some of the best companies in Greece such as Piraeus Bank, Eurobank, e-shop.gr, Workable and Papaki. By focusing our work we have developed expertise that has given us the opportunity to support significant customers abroad and also have created web applications that have been featured by Google.
- Synthesize data from various data sources (web analytics, ad data, etc) to create action-oriented insights
- Design and develop automated reports and dashboards
- Perform advanced analysis (cohorts, customer segmentation, basket analysis) on large data sets
- Contribute on the analytics of our advertising automation product, adaplo
You must have:
- 2 years of solid data analysis experience
- A degree in fields such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering or business
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, text formulas, graphs)
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked as a Web Analyst or Business Consultant
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Know a data-related programming language (R, Python, etc)
Having worked with web or marketing data is not required, but a willingness to do so, is a must.
You will be given all the opportunities and support you need to do the best work of your life. In doing so, you will be surrounded by young, smart and ambitious professionals that get things done (while having fun!). On top of this, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- Learning budget (books, online services)
- Flexible working hours, ability to partly work from home