Natech is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand its Banking Solutions Portfolio. You will be strategically planning to develop the pipeline of new business coming into company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy in an International Context.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Liaise with technical teams for the business analysis of the projects in order to achieve to design new products or revise existing ones
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in the Banking Sector
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
This person will work closely with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff and it involves traveling abroad