PharOS Ltd. is a rapidly expanding and dynamic pharmaceutical company specializing in developing and supplying generic & value added pharmaceutical products. PharOS is seeking to employ a Business Development Manager. The position reports directly to the Head Of Licensing.
As part of the Business Development team, the selected person will identify, establish and maintain business relationships with existing and potential Customers.
- Negotiate licensing-out agreements
- Keep up to date with any changes in the markets and the regulatory landscape
- Follow up on the status of Registrations and Marketing Authorizations
- Liaise with internal and external functions
- Coordinate communication between internal functions and Customers
- Manage Projects and ensure that contractual obligations are met (Both Internal and External)
- Assist in the Product selection process and in the evaluation of new markets and of potential new partners
Qualifications & Skills
- University or Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical industry (Business
- Development, Exports, Licensing) with focus on LATAM & Spain – Portugal
- Generic Pharmaceutical experience is a pre-requisite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and an ability to work with a diverse team of internal and external constituents
- Team player
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish will be considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad (Up to 50% of working time)
- High level of computer office proficiency required, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Location of residence of Business Development Manager is flexible (Greece or abroad)
Επικοινωνία: Please send your CV resume to [email protected]