Adecco is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager, that will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s strategic sales plans.
He/she will have to deliver the company’s objectives in terms of revenue, margins, market share goals, products mix etc., through the efficient and effective management of the sales team.
- Drives customer portfolio strategy, ensures customer plans are prepared during profit plan and revised on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Contributes to the formulation of strategic deployment plans, business plans and profit plan
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for specific regions or channels, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Ensures alignment on budgets with the Marketing Director Build and develop strong working relationships with Trade Partners
- Directs sales and technical support activities, consistently with overall sales strategy
- Delivers sales and pricing as defined in the budget for the area, channel or segment under their responsibility
- Implements product/market segment strategy defining the specific objectives and targets for the area, channel or segment of own competence
- Keeps abreast of market and trade conditions and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing customer requirements
- Ensures total customer satisfaction level (quality, technical and delivery time) in their area
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least seven (7) years of working sales experience in the Consumer Electronics or FMCG sector, out of which (2) two to (3) three years in a managerial role (Sales Manager or Key Account Manager) gained within the same industries
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel is must)
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- High energy, result-driven person focus on quality and performance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment