The individual will be responsible developing and supporting reports and analytics created using TABLEAU software. The individual will frequently interact with clients, as well as, all members of the professional services department in various roles. This position requires the completion of specific project deliverables and statements of work and database deliverables.
- Subject matter expert for full suite of reporting and analytical platforms supported by Project One Ltd. including, TABLEAU and SAP Crystal Reports
- Develop custom reports. Duties include intake and evaluation of end user new and modified report requests, requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing
- Assist Development department with the creation and planned maintenance of general suite of reports across all reporting platforms
- Keep up to date on business intelligence trends and methodologies.
- Participate in internal and client facing reporting consultations. This may include: companywide analysis, documentation, presentations, conducting in-house training classes and client education classes
- Complete project tasks assigned by project manager by due date and use designated project management tools; communicate and provide status updates to project manager and/or customer as requested.
- Participate in full project lifecycle for assigned statements of work
- Provide second tier customer support for Tableau platform
- Strong knowledge of reporting and analytical products (i.e. Tableau, SAP Crystal Reports, Qlik)
- Experience writing SQL commands
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work across teams
- Self- motivated, organized, and good attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide and receive critique in a professional manner
- BS/BA in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field