iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives.
iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates.
iProspect Greece is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team.
The role is responsible for supporting the decision making based on data analysis and the development of business insights from the various data assets.
The individual within this role will work closely with the team of the business and will be responsible for delivering timely and effective reports and insights to the business on both a regular and ad-hoc basis.
The role will involve the analysis and interpretation of the various data sources to deliver value adding insights.
- Working with the management team to define specific requirements for analysis and reporting
- Presentation of insights and recommendations at regular meetings
- Preparation and presentation of business focused reviews based on full data analysis and interpretation along with recommendations and proposed actions
- Be part of a broader company wide effort to drive the development of analytical best practice and adoption throughout the business
- Understanding of some statistical techniques (e.g. regression, CHAID)
- Background and knowledge of the breadth of technology from applications to infrastructure
- Good knowledge of digital environment and promotion options
- Good understanding of technical implementation for digital environment
- Good understanding of business knowledge including basic understanding of media industry
- Commercial skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite for data analysis, reporting, presentation and collaboration tools
Why Work for iProspect
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has over 65 people.
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That’s why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Group activities & free nights out