Kafkas is the market leader in the field of Electrical Equipment and has specialized Lighting, Photovoltaic, Industrial Equipment and Building Solutions departments as well as two states of Electrical Panel Production Plants.
The combination of high quality products, well trained personnel as well as an organized and flexible organizational structure allow us to be our customer’s top choice and we make sure that only the best work with us. We select and create competent executives and their exceptional performance allows us to make the most of any opportunity that arises.
If you believe that your knowledge, skills and competencies match ours then perhaps you may be interested in the position that of Business Intelligence Consultant we would like to cover.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing the reporting system and data management tool, Qlikview BI.
A candidate who is fond of and invests in his/her personal and professional development, with an innate orientation towards results, enabling other departments to make business critical decisions based on our data by analyzing and defining KPIs, as well as developing, modifying and maintaining reports.
- ETL procedures
- KPIs composition and coordination of scheduled reports
- Improvement and development of existing and new reports
- Cooperation with end-users
- Project management
- Responsibility for the unhindered operation of the system
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in a quantitative academic discipline, preferably IT or Business Analytics
- Knowledge of: T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services και Reporting Services
- 1-3 years of experience within BI, specifically in Qlikview
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Comfortable with analyzing a big amount of data
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into quantitative analyses and produce insights
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent command of the English language