The Business Planning & Analysis/Market & Sales Analytics Manager will work in a positively challenging environment, reporting to Sandoz Head of Finance.
Within the Business Planning & Analysis role, he/she will be Partner to Head of Finance on all finance tasks including financial analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting, monitoring, reporting and cooperation with NBS/FSC in accounting; also challenges and supports Sandoz Management, Functions and Partners in decision-making.
Additionally he/she is going to deliver Market and Sales Analytics that will empower Management, Functions and Partners, by enabling analytics and insights -driven decision making.
Minimum requirements Additionally he/she is going to deliver Market and Sales Analytics that will empower Management, Functions and Partners, by enabling analytics and insights -driven decision making.
Qualifications & Skills
- Broad experience in Finance roles; additional experience in Market & Sales Analytics, as well as in Tax & Accounting will be an asset
- Strong business acumen and established business partnering skills with willingness to go beyond role boundaries
- Hands-on approach with exceptional analytical skills
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business Administration; alternatively Degree in Science or Engineering with MBA / MSc in Finance
- Advanced MS Excel skills and good technical understanding of IT systems
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communications; fluency in Greek will be an asset.