We are an international enterprise software company with the vision to transform the industry making it simple, accessible and exciting. From our headquarters in London and our R&D center in Athens, we currently support organisations in 22 countries across the EMEA region. Due to our constant growth, we are looking for a Data Governance Specialist, to join our Banking BU in Athens. The selected candidate will join an EXUS on-site team, which serves the needs of a very important client in the banking sector.
You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining & enhancing Data Governance (DG), Data Quality (DQ) and related requirements in alignment & compliance with Enterprise frameworks & associated standards. Your responsibilities will be to stablish and maintain data lineage, data quality, data issues & change management processes for selective data and reporting on compliance with policies and procedures. You will support key initiatives and operations by shaping our new data governance program. All job duties and responsibilities will be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Translate DG/DQ and related Frameworks and Standards into specific requirements governing Selective data across all appropriate systems and processes.
- Prepare regular and periodic reporting to senior management on compliance to DG/DQ and related Frameworks and associated Standards, as required
- Collaborate with the Data Stewards, Architecture, and Information Technology to drive process excellence in data governance and data management discipline
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate enterprise reporting library with associated reporting metadata
- Develop and manage DG process and controls around data elements used in various BI applications
- Establish and maintain critical data element inventories, dictionaries and associated business rules, internal control requirements and lineage documentation
- Establish, document, maintain, communicate and enforce an effective issue and change control process.
- Maintain up-to date documentation in respect of key standards and policies
- Work cross functionally with partner teams like IT, Business, Risk, Finance etc. to deliver on key initiatives
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in BA/BS in Computer Science, Information System, MIS, or Analytics
- Master’s degree or MBA will be a plus
- Good understanding of Data Analysis using either SQL, SAS or equivalent
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies
- Goal oriented working personality and good time management skills
- Ability to relate technical concepts to SAS System applications and define SAS Data Management solution, fitting clients’ needs.
- Excellent communicator, able to listen and navigate conversation
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Data Management: integration and data architecture projects involving ETL, modeling, data quality and data governance
- Preferred knowledge of SAS Data Management Platform, including SAS Business Data Network, SAS Data Lineage, and SAS Data Quality
- Proven knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages and programming
- Understanding of data architecture across systems integration and knowledge of business analytics
- Experience with SAS/Dataflux software is an asset
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας