As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
The Services and Support Partner works closely with the SAP License organization, SAP Delivery organization, customers and partners to ensure the overall success of the sale and implementation of SAP services solutions and business processes, and is expected to be a significant contributor to the overall success of the customer relationship.
The Services and Support Partner, leads the vision, direction and efforts across assigned large, multi – national, strategic customers – orchestrating multiyear account strategies for each around year, repeatable, high – impact best practice programs and methodologies and also ensures appropriate interpretation and execution of SAP’s Global strategy around its key customer base at the regional level.
The Services Support Partner is expected to create strong and lasting relationships, achieve “trusted advisor” status with assigned customers, expand the services footprint and meet annual revenue, booking, and margin targets, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction to develop reference able customers.
The Services Support Lead also bears responsibility for team deployment and execution consistent with the identified accounts and with Virtual Account Team Mapping, and is expected to play a significant role in the execution of the customer relationship.
- Provide strategic direction based on best practices , SAP development and industry insight
Engage to ensure the overall success of the SAP production and implementation and support the successful usage of SAP software to support the customer’s identified Business Processes
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Bears responsibility for the delivery team deployed, irrespective of the SAP organizational unit
- Develop long term C level relationships, strong governance and ensure top – to – top partnerships are mapped appropriately
- Advise on the best model to deliver, based on customer requirements
- Develop an account strategy in a sophisticated and complex business environment, negotiate services contracts and effectively close business
- Manage key Services issues on key accounts – escalations strategy; upgrade strategy, resource strategy and Partner management
- Manage SAP and customer risk via risk mitigation tools, contractual AGS support, and close coordination with Services, Support and the Board (where applicable)
- Drives the expansion of the SAP footprint across all assigned accounts
- Manage partner relationships
Qualifications & Skills
- This is a pursuit leadership role and requires a professional with 10+ years of business experience in consulting with complex business software/IT solutions
- Deep industry/domain expertise
- Depending on overall qualifications, a BA/BS or comparable is required, MBA strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
- Several years of Business Consulting Management
- Several years of Large Account Management
- Prior experience of selling Services and solutions
- Previous SAP Solutions experiences a plus
- Fluent in English and Greece