E-table.gr is a venture backed, fast-growing, innovative online service that helps users to discover restaurants and make free & instantly confirmed online reservations, 24/7. The company has raised more than 2 million euros in funding and has developed a sophisticated platform that provides diners with new opportunities and helps restaurateurs to take advantage of digital marketing with minimal effort and cost. E-table.gr has already connected 350.000 diners with more than 1700 restaurants in Greece and Cyprus.
We are looking for a world-class Product Manager who is passionate about building great products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out new product features and enhancements that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about high-growth startups, self-motivated and a team player with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and proven ability to execute.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and drive product improvements backed up by data from web analytics tools, industry reports, A/B testing, etc.
- Translate product strategy into clear and detailed product requirements using flow charts, wireframes, user journeys, and other facilitating documentation
- Work in an agile development environment and manage the entire product life cycle from definition of product requirements though development, UAT and launch
- Ensure product consistency across platforms (web, android, iOS, windows)
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Drive product launches and coordinate with marketing to ensure that promotional plans are consistent with product strategy
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in computer science, business or engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in web and/or mobile product management
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing teams, projects or initiatives
- Solid technical background with deep understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent command of the English language
- Previous startup experience
- Experience in designing and coding
- Genuine interest in technology and data
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-pacing and demanding startup environment and drive product development with a top notch design and engineering team
Contact telephone: +30-2109813450 (daily 12:00 – 18:00)
* The company has reposted this job opening in the past: