ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, is seeking to recruit the position of Call Center Recruiter.
- Assist in leading the Call Center recruiting function and overall process from start to finish.
- Proactively source and screen candidates using various techniques.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Focus on attracting qualified employees interested in full time or part time positions
- Coordinate opening position requisitions, updates, and tracking from open to fill.
- Maintain all documentation to track information and hiring metrics regarding candidates, time through process, and sourcing strategies.
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proven work experience 2-3 years as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Filling at ease with new technologies – IT systems
- Exhibits strong drive for results
- Organized with strong attention to detail