ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search & Selection, on behalf of its client, a multinational provider in services’ sector, is seeking to recruit a Territory Manager.
Territory Manager is responsible for developing and managing customers (HO.RE.CA) mainly in a certain region of Attica but also in a predefined area of Greece. He has to develop good professional relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and long-term plans for both the territory and each individual customer
- Deliver sales goals aligned with district priorities
- Combine technical competence with sales mind-set
- Demonstrate and train customers on use of company’s products and services
- Ability to evaluate and determine customer needs with a proactive approach
- Provide technical troubleshooting solutions on customer premises & remotely
- University Degree of technical / engineering discipline (Chemical Engineer degree is considered an asset)
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in B2B Sales ideally in HO.RE.CA. sector
- Ability to travel 25% – 50% of working hours
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Internet Web applications
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a must
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Skilled in negotiating with all hierarchy levels and demonstrate a consulting approach within the Sales process
- Result and costumer oriented
- Excellent networking skills, ability to “open doors”
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hands-on profile
The company offers:
Competitive compensation & benefits package, company car & expenses
Excellent training & career development opportunities in a leading multinational company