Trenkwalder Hellas, on behalf of a well-known industrial corporation based in Voiotia region (Oinofyta), seeks to cover the position of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Key responsibilities & position information
- The position entails the predictably obvious content for such a position within an industrial concern: costing (standard costing), treasury, book-keeping, IFRS & local accounting, credit control and management accounting
- Particular emphasis is placed on reporting and managing people
- The corporation has an excellent track record as a long-term employer
- Appropriate experience will, of course, cover the full operational gamut briefly mentioned above and include a hands-on finance position within an industrial concern
- A degree in finance is necessary and, accordingly, signatory right. An appropriate post-graduate degree will be appreciated
- Fluency in Greek and English is necessary
- Special attention is given to candidates satisfying criteria for the following competencies: communication, team-building, attention to detail.
An attractive remuneration package which includes a car & private insurance, stability, and opportunity for growth.
Qualified candidates can forward their resumes, quoting Code FD7-CN to the following address: [email protected]
210 612 4300