We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join our Advisory service line, which is a leading provider of professional services to clients of all major industries. The Data Visualization Specialist will build insightful graphic designs and presentations which will communicate and transform in an appealing way information from various data models and data sources. We are looking for an individual with creative thinking who will support Advisory to convey to its clients business ideas and complex data in a clear and effective way through graphical means that will stimulate viewer engagement to substance rather than methodology.
- Basic analytics skills and a genuine interest in wanting to get answers creating business stories and insights from complex data
- Participate in highly analytical projects with data scientists and ability to visualize large data sets in a coherent way
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills and ability to evolve your skills by incorporating up to date visualization software and applications
- Demonstrate ability to summarize data in a few KPIs that will incorporate and convey statistical descriptions and properties of the data
- Through the use of visualized analogies decode higher-order and complex data relationships
- Participate in preparation of end client presentations with your skills of understanding audience needs
- Synthesize complex data concepts into clear communication messages
- Excellent academic background, including a bachelor and/or master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or other related field with strong quantitative focus.
- Ph.D. will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of statistical techniques and particularly descriptive statistics
- Minimun 3 years ofworking experience in Management Consulting, Analytics or Data Science position
- Proven experience in one or more of the following will be considered a plus: VBA, R, R shiny or similar
- Proven experience in one or more of the following will be considered a plus: Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI
- Familiarity with modern visualization frameworks, such as Gephi, Processing and/or D3.js
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Well organized and self-motivated – ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and writing skills in English and Greek. Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)