Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company. Our purpose is to celebrate life, every day, everywhere. We know that when we are fulfilled we deliver better performance. We want to make the most of life, to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community – for our brands to be part of celebrations big and small.
The CP&A Manager role is focused on a specific commercial cluster Serbia / Bosnia / Baltics and aims to develop great commercial plans for the countries in remit, drive brilliant execution for portfolio and single brand programs, and overall accelerate business performance in close partnership with Diageo Country Managers and Distributor Teams.
The purpose of the CP&A role is to develop brilliant Joint Up Business Plans for countries in their cluster, champion and drive excellent execution of the plans, and actively support business performance, in close collaboration with key Diageo stakeholders and Distributor’ teams.
It is the purpose of the role to achieve excellent cooperation with Europe Consumer marketing and rest of EPM Customer Marketing and RtC teams.
- Develop country strategy and annual plans (including portfolio, channel and innovation strategy).
- Drive the adaptation of centrally provided growth drivers (excl. ATL), to meet specific market requirements, keeping consistency with brand guidelines.
- Ensure excellence in execution in market, following pre-determined execution standards and KPIs, delivering rigorous M&E to track performance, and capture learnings.
- Support quarterly business reviews to ensure performance and plans are on track.
- Ensure control and compliance of activation in-markets in line with Diageo policies and CARM.
- Creates a JUBP 18-month rolling plan, based on country, channel and brand strategy, baseline financials and execution standards.
- Owns, coordinates and delivers the activity calendaring cross-functionally
- Identifies where / how additional value can be created for the Distributor, Customer and Diageo
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 6 years working experience in marketing, customer marketing, commercial or Innovation. Preferably in more than one function.
- Capable of working within a virtual team and cross-functionally.
- Capable of working with a high sense of initiative and ownership, being self-sufficient and independent.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Cross-cultural experience is considered an advantage.
- Experience in distributor management is an advantage.
Be Authentic – Stand for what you feel is right and important. Build and sustain trust with others through real relationships. Demonstrate the kind of personal integrity that inspires others.
Constantly deliver great performance – Demonstrate deep personal accountability for great performance. Make a difference; judge where and when to intervene.
Create the conditions for people to succeed – Provide context to enable others to think, decide and act!
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people –
always learning, always improving, apply today!
Please note that this position require flexible working and travelling.