Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company. Our purpose is to celebrate life, every day, everywhere. We know that when we are fulfilled we deliver better performance. We want to make the most of life, to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community – for our brands to be part of celebrations big and small.
EPM consists of 3 Business Units. Two units (CEE & SEE) are solely operated as distributor RTM, 3rd Unit includes both Diageo IMC and distributor RTM for beer category only.
The RTC Manager will be accountable for delivering the RtC business case and benefit realisation in each country, ensuring EPM RtC principles are adopted across the function.
Diageo operates across EPM as exclusive Distributor markets. Our distributors execute the marketing, sales, and distribution activities for our brands in accordance with our Global and Regional brand strategies and policies. As such, we have a high level of interaction and partnership with them; significantly higher than is typical with customers of our IMCs.
The RTC Manager has no direct reports but carries key leadership responsibilities in relation to driving the RTC principles across our organisation internally and for our distributors
As a key member of the EPM Customer Marketing team, the role holder will be accountable for analysing key commercial data and helping to influence commercial strategy across EPM
- Delivery of RtC business case and benefit realisation in each country, ensuring EPM RtC principles are adopted
- Manage country RtC implementation plan, ensuring implementation plans remain on track
- Lead EPM RTC reporting / score-carding and measurement of benefit realization
- Ensure full engagement across functions and levels of new EPM RtC agenda and ways of working
- Establish and drive clear ‘pay for performance’ processes and principles through our distributor contracts.
- Identify where and how additional value can be created for both Diageo & partner. Make recommendations based on sound commercial understanding and customer, shopper, consumer
- insight to drive improvements.
- Co-ordinate a fully integrated internal review process looking at key financial measures and business metrics, and as part of this ensure key decisions and corrective actions are taken
- Leverage solid understanding of market / categories and data analysis skills to drive insights for the business.
- Identify channel dynamics – target resources and specific activities to the market’s / country’s prioritized channels
- Use outlet and account segmentation to inform all activity
- Demonstrates Strategic ownership of Data, Information & Reporting.
Qualifications & Skills
- A strong commercial track record at a senior level with experience in field Sales, preferable in both on & off trade
- Proven ability to influence and manage across all levels.
- Deep experience of commercial strategy development.
- Deep analytical skills
- Depth of knowledge and the ability to coach others at all levels in all Diageo Way of Selling Capabilities and tools.
- Knowledge of technology supported platforms
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Cross-cultural experience is an advantage – ability to build effective relationships across a range of functions and geographies.