We are seeking a qualified candidate for a Content Manager position in our Consumer Marketing & Acquisitions Department. This individual will be responsible for creating compelling content and reviewing external contributions for a broad range of marketing collateral. The Content Manager will maintain a consistent voice in their work and ensure that all copy adheres to corporate messaging and style guidelines.
- Managing marketing copywriting projects while maintaining defined communication and guidelines.
- Writing appealing sales content for multiple marketing channels and communication vehicles
- Editing content developed by others within the company for spelling, grammar, punctuation, style and accuracy.
- Providing sample materials for new propositions.
- Uploading content on the company’s CMS.
- Working with Campaign Managers to write/edit copy for planned campaigns.
- Training copywriters on new formats and products.
Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a similar discipline.
- 2-6 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Strong time-management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while under tight deadlines.
- Expert oral and written communication skills.
- Major interest in pop culture and technology trends.
- Deep understanding of different cultures.
- The ability to write concise, attention-grabbing copy that encourages the reader to take the desired action.
- A portfolio of diverse writing samples.
- Excellent English spelling and grammar skills.
- Out of the box thinking and an aptitude for written communication.
- Experience with consumer marketing.
- Understanding of Mobile and Web space.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining Upstream you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.