Our client is a global market leader, seeks an experienced Online Marketing Manager (ref: OM_0617) to work with national clients and partners. Work for an exciting company that genuinely makes difference to customers and makes a real impact in the market.
The position holder is responsible for collaborating to drive plans that integrate company’s marketing initiatives into third-party online properties.
She/he will be a key contributor and responsible for company’s online customer marketing plans whether they are to maximise the reach of strategic company-wide marketing initiatives or developing priorities and tactics to drive, support and achieve customer and channel revenue targets.
The primary responsibility for the person in this role is to create and execute best in class on-line merchandising and marketing programs at company’s key retailer sites to drive market share and revenue growth
This is a highly visible role, with opportunities for advancement into management marketing, business and/or commercial roles
- Drive company’s sales through the e-commerce/online channel of third party/ key customers’ online properties.
- Cooperates with third parties/ key customers for the development of promotional and sales strategies in support of the overall strategic vision for e-commerce/online channels.
- Negotiate online strategy/programs/actions for assigned product categories with key e-commerce partners.
- Effects key customer product mix/development, in terms of e-commerce/online channel, aiming brands’ sales increasing and product availability.
- Assess the performance of the channels relative promotional and general budget spend and recommend appropriate measures to succeed sales target.
- Drive all aspects of product introduction within e-commerce including strategy, requirements and timing.
- Manage and monitor annual budget for retail and e-commerce marketing budget, including forecasts.
- Partner with product management to define priorities, set objectives, and develop overall e-commerce/online promotional plans and sales for key accounts
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to present at the executive level
- Commercial perception of the online/e-commerce channel
- Proven ability develop and gain buy-in for plans among multiple stakeholders
- Ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to plan, prioritise, organise and delegate work effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proven negotiation skills
- Familiarity with analytical reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or relevant discipline
- Sales experience is considered as an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in online marketing, e-commerce, product management in retail, telecoms, FMCG, online shops
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ (ref: OM_0617)