Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of travel solutions which comprises of four specialist business units. The most established business unit is Bedbank – the No.1 B2B bedbank worldwide and Bedsonline – a leading booking engine used by retail travel agencies worldwide.
We also specialise in solutions within Destination Management – a luxury travel and cruise port services as well as meeting and incentive solutions company; Transfer and Activity Bank – a supplier of transfer routes and destination activities as well as excursions and car rental products and New Ventures – a business that offers a variety of solutions to help push boundaries in visa outsourcing and processing, marketing solutions and B2B car rental booking.
All of Hotelbeds Group business units play an important role in reshaping travel across a diverse range of market segments.The Bedbank business unit is leading Hotelbeds Group charge to reshape travel. It contracts, connects and efficiently distributes a differentiated portfolio of +100,000 hotels to leading travel trade industry partners including online travel agencies (OTAs), retail agencies, tour operators and airlines. Our main Bedbank brands include Hotelbeds, Bedsonline, Hotelopia, Travel Partner Brasil, Room & Go, JBS and Easymarket.This position sits within our Bedbank unit.
As Contracting Manager you’ll be responsible of developing and establishing the best relationships with our suppliers, ensuring the product is negotiated with the best conditions on rate and inventory will be your main focus.
- Expand hotel portfolio identifying new opportunities, analyzing hotel market in destination, leading the negotiation process for increasing booking volume in destination.
- Negotiating and contracting of rates, special offers, allocation, release periods, overrides, terms and conditions for hotels, self-catering or serviced apartments ensuring the best available rates and availability for our clients.
- Ensure our best conditions in the market at any time comparing our product with the product of our different competitors.
- Follow up of sales performance analyzing weekly product/sales reports to identify market trends and revenue/room nights growth opportunities or incidences.
- Explaining tools and procedures to suppliers giving supplier portal demonstrations, providing materials and contact support information
- Act as the face to face key point contact for accommodation supplier vendors and develop and maintain excellent relationships with them.
- Assisting in resolving major complaints of our suppliers and clients negotiating the most suitable solution to maintain the good service and relationship with them.
Qualifications & Skills
- Commercial profile with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience as a Contracts Manager/Sales Manager or similar is very welcome
- Good knowledge of hotels and tourism market in the destination will be additional value
- Good academic background.
- Availability to travel
- Fluent in English and local language