The Credit Risk Data Management Officer belongs to the Credit Risk Data Management Division.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated with strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and work both independently and in a team environment.
- Data management using analytical tools.
- Drafting of business specifications for new requirements addressed to the IT Divisions and contribution to the respective User Acceptance Test (UAT) in the Bank’s Data marts.
- Active participation in the implementation of the Bank’s Data governance framework and Data quality.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Science or any other related discipline.
- Postgraduate degree in Risk Management or Mathematics will be considered a plus.
- Exposure in banking systems and processes will be highly appreciated.
- Vast knowledge of specialised analysis tools (SAS, SQL Server, SPSS).
- Professional experience up to five (5) years in a position pertaining to the processing, analysis and consolidation of large data volumes, as well as to the drafting of reports and presentations.
- Excellent computer skills: Windows environment, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Analytical and synthetic thinking along with critical ability.
Εταιρεία: Alpha Bank
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
– Please include the reference code “”CRDM917″” in your application (Comments’ field).
– In order to submit a CV you need to use Internet Explorer only.
– Only “”.doc”” CV format is accepted to be sent after completing your application (information included in the message that will be shown after completion