We are one of the leading providers of Deals related services in Greece. Our Deals – Corporate Finance team focuses mainly on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, disposals, divestments valuations, project finance, forensic / dispute analysis services and special purpose assignments. Our client base consists primarily of large and medium corporates, financial institutions and financial investors.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for our services we are now recruiting a Consultant in our Deals – Corporate Finance team in Athens.
- Researching data and performing meaningful financial analysis.
- Researching the market and identifying transaction opportunities
- Analysing the financial track record and projected performance of a target company.
- Carrying out modelling exercises for deal structuring purposes.
- Helping identify the key risks/opportunities in a transaction.
- Interacting effectively with clients and market participants.
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic background from a Greek or foreign university. A postgraduate degree in finance, accounting, MBA or a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CA, CFA) will be highly regarded
- Excellent computer skills, a proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL server, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) will be considered a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients
- Excellent business sense and commercial awareness
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner, (both in English and Greek)
- Military services fulfilled for male candidates
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens and Thessaloniki and approximately 1,000 employees. More than 223,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career. Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.