Our client, Goody’s | Everest Group of Companies, a leader in foodservice industry, is looking for a CRM & eCommerce Manager who will be responsible for the effective planning and monitoring of the eCommerce strategy with the aim to achieve excellent ROI of all online sales initiatives.
Moreover he/she will monitor the relationships with existing customers through CRM systems and the development and implementation of excellent marketing techniques to drive new customers.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday 21st March
The position reports to the General Manager: International Business & Marketing.
The right candidate will:
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across all companies’ brands, designing and enhancing the existing omnichannel loyalty schemes
- Develop segmentation, customer profiling and implement targeted personalized direct campaigns (sms, newsletter, viber, push notifications)
- Deliver & optimize online sales, launch digital innovations and e commerce channels, optimize sites, mobile applications with new features
- Form third party partnerships with other e-Commerce channels/ Food aggregators negotiating contracts and monitoring performance
- Liaise with external agencies, vendors, tech companies, other departments to align e commerce strategy with business goals.
- Be responsible for digital communication strategy for all eCommerce channels
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in eCommerce, Business Administration or Marketing
- Master’s Degree in eCommerce, New Technologies or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in CRM & eCommerce (in retail)
- Proven track record of actionable data analysis and business planning
- Hands-on experience in eCommerce management and loyalty & CRM strategies
- Leadership & team management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer-centered mentality
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Fluency in English
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company
- Attractive salary
- Great working environment
- Car, gas, ePass
- Private healthcare insurance