In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated CRM Retention Coordinator to join a team of bright professionals.
- Analyze and segment the existing customer base to identify at risk customers
- Implementation of BTL targeted campaigns to selected customers as identified within defined segments
- Implementation of monthly retention plan
- Work closely with Propositions team to develop offers/propositions that will meet the needs of our ‘at risk’ customer base
- Identify market threats and take appropriate action to protect base, and revenue
- Work closely with Sales and outsourced customer retention call-centre to ensure retention targets
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or other related discipline.
- Postgraduate studies in Business Analytics or Statistics will be considered a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business related area, preferably in telecoms.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and problem solving capability.
- Cross functional project management experience will be a strong advantage.
- Quantitative dexterity paired with critical thinking is a must.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude with friendly and professional demeanour.