- Responsible for the execution of brand marketing plan, coordination of advertising, PR and promotions events, sponsorship and loyalty programs arrangement and campaign evaluation
- Update market trend and develop digital marketing strategies for maximising sales and profitability
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with media on product updates, public relations coverage for company, brand image enhancement, product awareness
- Manage media exposure: advertisement, press release, articles on publications, & etc
- Organize and coordinate trade shows: Securex, vertical market exhibits, seminars, meetings & training classes
- Prepare marketing materials: date sheets, POS display, banners, posters, promotional items, & etc.
- Market research & analysis – competitive analysis of product pricing, advertised minimum price management, summarize and analyze feedback from the field about market price trend.
- Create promotional programs for DTs, SIs, and dealers. Common programs for all customer base and tailored programs for key customers.
- Communicate with the marketing team at the main office to coordinate company-wide marketing activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- University graduate in marketing with minimum 8 years relevant experience in Security / Video Surveillance industry, of which 3 years in management level
- Possess strong sense of market trends and good network with related media
- Hands on experience with social media platforms and blogging is highly preferred
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English and local language
- Good oral and written communications skills, analytical skills, organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Offic