RB is a global success story in Health, Hygiene & Home giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives & happier homes. Its strong achievement and entrepreneurial focused culture is renowned for giving employees unparalleled ownership of projects and decisions and where international mobility is encouraged.
Today it is the global No 1 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation – over a third of revenue comes from innovations launched in the prior 3 years.
It has a strong portfolio led by 19 global powerbrands, such as Dettol, Finish, Airwick, Mucinex, Lysol, Vanish, Veet, Nurofen and Strepsils which account for nearly two thirds of its net revenue.
As Customer Marketing Manager you will be in charge of the development of the sales strategy per customer/channel in alignment with RB’s objectives and will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Teams. The CMM will be expected to drive category management initiatives (together with local teams and customers) and leads the tailoring and implementation of category management strategies for the customer through the use of shopper insights and understanding of customer specifics.
- Developing customer/category insights and providing relevant insights to Sales team to drive customer relationships, tailored business planning and competitive advantage, demonstrating tangible opportunities to bring a sustainable customer/category growth.
- Defining custom 4P strategy by customer/channel and specific tactics for each chain in line with the In Store Picture of Success.
- Contributing to the customer/category growth based on analyzing and defining the right assortment and the right shelf presence recommendation custom
- Managing and integrating extensive amounts of data and insights along with the data agencies
- Providing customer and category analysis and strategic frame work to define the categories that the key customer teams should focus on.
- Providing customer insights to the Marketing team in order to better define our category and brand strategies