We are looking for a performance specialist to join our team at GreekGeeks, based in Athens Greece.
Someone who is self-motivated, passionate about digital performance, with great craft and skills that will lead the development and execution of strategies to grow traffic, sales, profit, and new customers through display and digital marketing advertising.
We are currently a team of 32 and growing. So, you will have the opportunity to build and lead a team.
- Develop the paid media strategy to achieve revenue and goals for some of the most exciting brands in Greece and abroad.
- Launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across different platforms and channels
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing etc.)
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing programs against established goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing growth strategies
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members on all issues, tasks, projects etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Economics, or Science
- 3-5 years experience across one or several performance marketing channels (paid search, paid social, Display)
- Experience using AdWords, Power Editor
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment implementation, etc. is a plus
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills and an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- Strategic thinker; see the big picture while maintaining focus on daily details
Greek Geeks is changing and growing fast. You’ll get to join a passionate team of top digital talents & thought leaders, at the start of a new and exciting journey for the company.
You will be working on exciting international as well as local brands, while playing a significant role in turning Greek Geeks into an award winning, best in class agency.
Our work environment is casual, laid-back and fun, and we offer competitive salaries, above market average, based on skills & experience. We also provide in-house/paid training and attendance to industry events.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ