giaola is an electronic directory and a marketplace helping users to find, contact, book, and transact with freelancers and physical businesses in Greece.
Currently on its 3rd year of existence, giaola has got the job done thousands of times already. Its fresh approach to the age-old problem of knowing where to find professional help when needed is receiving acclaim: The Company won the national Get in the Ring award and has received funding from the National Bank of Greece and other investors.
Empowered by this support and in partnership with one of Greece’s largest corporate players, giaola is about to hit a growth inflection point and see its business grow by an order of magnitude.
During this exciting time, we are looking for a highly entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Growth Team. The Customer Growth Team is a critical component of giaola’s business and is tasked with overseeing all customer lifecycle including acquisition, retention, loyalty and training activities.
The successful candidate will be working closely with technical, account and product management teams and will be involved in:
- Identifying customer usage, challenges or requests and proactively connect them with platform design and process flow improvements
- Monitor customer interaction and identify opportunities that can increase the lifetime value of our customers as well as the company value
- Driving product adoption based on the customers evolving requirements and market best practices
- Developing and implementing customer lifecycle program plans; tracking and reporting on key metrics for onboarding, satisfaction and overall retention success
- Analyzing data to identify trends and trigger opportunities to drive loyalty and give value to customers
- Providing oversight to complex initiatives, such as new product configuration/onboarding, upgrades, etc.
You will join a team of enthusiastic engineers, product and growth managers within a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment, so you should be able to demonstrate:
- A “can do”, result oriented and success driven attitude
- Ongoing self-motivated learner and “outside-the-box” thinker mentality
- High level of discipline and strong sense of responsibility when it comes to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Last but not least: Enjoy the work – we are all in this because we believe that we can change the world to the better – even just a tiny little bit.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in Applied Sciences, Economics or Management
- MSc in Business Administration or Management (optional)
- At least 4 years in a management role within a startup environment
- Marketing automation knowledge (i.e. intercom, autopilot, contact pigeon etc)
- Email dispatching knowledge (Mailchimp, sparkpost, sendgrid etc)
- Landing Pages Creation platforms (leadpages, unbounce etc)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and product analytics
- Previous experience in digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Referral Marketing)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Familiarity with common desktop applications and Google Tools (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc .)
We offer an unadulterated start-up experience and an energetic and intellectually stimulating environment, accompanied with an attractive salary.