MarineTraffic, the Global Ship Tracking Intelligence service, is growing and we are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join the Athens team.
As a CSM you will be responsible for optimising the post-sale customer relationship, serving as the primary point of contact for the customer. Ensuring a smooth and positive customer experience, you will expertly facilitate communication between the Product, Marketing and Sales Teams.
You role will see you working with a number of key customer accounts and serving as a trusted advisor. As a key member of the Customer Success Team, you will be responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives, maintaining contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protecting contract revenue streams.
- Maintain a highly collaborative and positive relationship with the customer and internal teams to ensure quality solution delivery and support
- Support our customers and train them on our products
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise our products, based on their business needs
- Understand customers’ business, and identify opportunities for MarineTraffic to add value
- Drive adoption and make sure customers use MarineTraffic to its full extent
- Ensure customers renew their contracts
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities to maximise customer growth
- Manage customer data in our CRM
- Gather feedback from customers and analyse data to identify best practices
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing Teams to ensure customers’ smooth transition from one Team to another
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years relevant work experience in client-facing/account management roles
- At least 1 year of experience with a SaaS product
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative problem solver and team player
- Familiarity with the shipping industry will be a bonus
- Positive attitude!
- Huge learning experience working in a growing SaaS company
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment
- Private medical insurance
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of passionate, friendly and creative people? MarineTraffic offers a collaborative work environment full of smart and positive people who are respected for their unique talents, empowered to do their jobs well.
As a member of our Team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by delighting customers, we want to talk to you!
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας