Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand our staff. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that believes passionately in what it does.
We are looking for an analytical, process-oriented marketer who loves reporting and data management.
What will you do:
- Lead distribution & scoring – ensuring we are getting good leads to the right sales team quickly
- Reporting & analysis – creating and maintaining reports that span the full marketing funnel, and gleaning insight from those reports
- Tracking programs and campaigns – accurately understanding and attributing conversions through our multi-touch marketing model
- Database administration and hygiene – monitoring inter-system data transactions, creating database segments and performing data migrations when required
- Marketing and sales alignment – communicating with the sales team to proactively discover what is and is not successful with our lead scoring and distribution
Qualifications & Skills
- Fluent in English (near native) both in writing and over the phone
- 1+ years of experience on a marketing or sales team within a software company using some or all of: Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot
- Demonstrable background in data analysis and reporting
- Direct experience with Salesforce in an administrative capacity is preferred, and working knowledge of HTML or another development language is a plus
- A detail oriented and process driven mindset
- A self-reliant and fast learner of new software, tools and systems
- Ability and maturity to work independently and with a remote manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills.
We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Stock option plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας