First thing in the morning, after the team huddle, you check on your tasks in Asana, and send off a few handwritten notes to customers.
Midday in Kolonaki, when school bells start ringing in the US, you brew a fresh cup of coffee and start your scheduled review calls. A kindergarten in San Antonio, TX. A day school in Beverly, MA. A technical college in Los Angeles, CA.
It’s interesting but challenging to talk to high school principals about their monthly results…
…could this be you? If you’re nodding with a smile on your face, then read on…you may just be one of us.
We want to join forces with a dynamic, experienced Customer Success Manager, who simply loves communication, persuasion, and good old customer service. You’re an important member of an international school marketing company, based in Athens, Greece.
So what’s the job already?
- You will be responsible for the overall happiness and success of your customer accounts
- You’ll coordinate with our marketing and project management teams, being the key point of contact with the customer
- You will use our structured customer success roadmap to steer the customer journey, managing email correspondence, KPIs and deliverables
- However, you should also be willing to innovate and take measured risks to delight your customers
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 years experience in a customer service role
- Near-native ability to speak and write English with comfort in using colloquial expressions
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Friendly and strong demeanor
- Here’s a customer testimonial so that you can get an idea of who you will be speaking with: Customer testimonial
We’re a small but growing marketing company serving schools in the US. Check out www.enrollhand.com to get the idea.
You’ll get to join a casual but highly-driven working environment. You will also receive massive learning opportunities, training and guidance.