Pesico is looking for a Senior Trade Marketing Manager.
- Ensure alignment of plans across channels and categories align shopper/consumer, customer and trade promotion activities
- Collate and analyze all relevant data for input in Channel Planning process (shopper info, market trends, channel development trends, performance of major customer, SWOT analysis from
- competition and channel point of view) for DTS, OT & OP.
- Drive the strategic promotional planning processes to deliver plans that create shopper, category and PepsiCo advantage (Joint Business Planning)
- Develops merchandising standards implementation and plans execution guidelines by channel/customer/ category and brand.
- Provide clear direction to all MHP (Must Have Products) for all channels, by working closely with the Sales & Marketing Teams to generate additional volumes through the initiatives taken.
- Translates shopper behavior and purchase occasion trends into effective trade and in-store activities
- Plans and co-ordinates execution of activity calendar, including shopper promos, ASPs, retail programs and sales incentives.
- Provide clear direction in terms of trade and channel insight during New Product Introduction projects, including the development and communication of trade launch.
- Communicates to Sales, monitors execution, seeks feedback and post evaluates results of marketing and trade marketing activities
- Supports Sales Planning Managers on the development of selling stories
- Manages assigned trade marketing and racks (S&D) budgets for all channels / categories
- Gives input to volume forecasting process to Sales planning
- Develops Trade Presence tools per channel / relevant customer segments within, in coordination with MEM/Sales Planning/Field Sales Team
- Manages communication in trade media vehicles
- Coach the Trade Marketing team; attract and retain talents
- Comply with the company policies and procedures
Qualifications & Skills
- Broad commercial experience (Sales, Marketing) preferably with FMCG
- 6-10yrs of experience in related area (trade marketing, shopper activation, sales, insight, commercial etc.) with min. 5yrs of management experience
- Expertise and experience in strategic planning processes to deliver activation plans that create shopper, category and PepsiCo advantage
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends, events to generate insights
- Experienced in developing & executing strategic & tactical category solutions. Ability to set a compelling vision and motivate others to deliver and execute
- Can articulate complex issues in an easy to understand way.
- Self-starter with strong results focus, able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment