ICAP Group – with 1.300 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in Greece, with leading presence in Southeastern Europe. After its acquisition by SEEF Fund of Global Finance in 2007, it has grown rapidly and today it provides a wide range of services and products grouped into 4 categories: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People & Employment Solutions.
The Technology Advisory division of Management Consultants focuses on providing our customers with solutions including:
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Corporate Performance Management
- Customer Insight
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Consultant to further develop and grow an excellent team of hand-picked professionals.
- Design and develop robust applications to client specifications
- Deliver high quality project deliverables and training for clients
- Work as a team member or on their own to develop the final solution
- Keep a constant technology market expertise and participate in the development of new solution offerings
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree, combining Technology with Business or Economics
- 5 years of hands-on experience with any of the following: database design, data warehouse, ETL tools, Reporting & BI tools, EPM/CPM Tools, Analytics
- Very good communication and presentations skills
- Attention to detail; takes pride in producing quality deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
A competitive remuneration package and benefits, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
* The company has reposted this job opening in the past: