ClientIQ consultancy agency with established collaborations in banking, insurance, retail and energy sector and a 3-year business plan for substantial growth in the Greek and Balkan markets is looking for young, inspired and talented Data Scientists to join its data analytics division in Athens.
As a Data Scientist, your role in the team is to (i) turn data into information, through advanced data mining techniques, (ii) model customer behavior and portfolio trends, with the use of proper applied analytics methods and (iii) work together with the team to discover actionable business insights which can lead to high-impact strategic opportunities for our clients.
This critical role should combine strong understanding of data information systems and outstanding technical skills with the ability to communicate findings orally and visually, both within the team and as a trusted advisor for our enterprise customers.
Α. Data mining & reporting
- Collect, integrate and manage data from various primary or secondary data sources, working on multiple data warehouse structures and automating ELT processes.
- Handle data quality, cleansing and customer deduplication tasks.
- Create and maintain data marts and use data mining and visualization reporting techniques to interpret information, discover trends and finally provide on-going reporting for business purposes.
Β. Business Analytics
- Understand business challenges and translate them into specific data analysis problems.
- Develop segmentations across customer portfolios by applying RFM, clustering, classification and social network analysis techniques, with the goal to depict customer value diversification across segments.
- Apply advanced statistical analysis methods to design predictive, forecasting and time-series models to address customer acquisition and retention decisions, marketing campaign targeting and product/pricing offering strategies.
- Design and perform basket analysis to point out product associations for trigger marketing initiatives
- Perform campaign management including designing, executing and evaluating marketing and portfolio activities.
Qualifications & Skills
Required qualifications include:
- BS or MS in Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proven working or educational 1-2 years’ experience in data mining & data preparation, predictive analytics and applied statistics.
- Proven programming skills in Base SAS
- Proficiency in working with SAS (Base SAS, Enterprise Guide and Miner) and SPSS Modeler,
- Excellent use of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Additional qualifications to be considered include:
- Experience in relational database systems ( e.g. SQL, MySQL, Business Objects)
- Programming skills in R, Python, Java, Ruby etc.
- Knowledge of big data software and databases (e.g. Hadoop, Hive)
- Knowledge of GIS tools (MapInfo, QGIS etc.), Visual analytics (Tableau, ClickView etc. or, text analytics
- Experience in Google analytics and other web analytics tools.
Skills & Competencies
- Highly numerate professional with strong analytical and critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision, under pressure and to meet tight deadlines, for diverse projects and industries
- High degree of confidentiality and strong work ethic
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner both in Greek and in English.
- Ability to maintain a confident and positive attitude within a team environment and build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
Working at ClientIQ you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a team of experienced professionals in a creative, flexible and fast-paced working environment which fosters continuous learning, technical and soft skills development, always combined with business strategy understanding.
- Work directly with market-leading players and gain valuable insights and best practices across industries.
- Be part of challenging and rewarding projects in a wide area of data science fields, while at the same time enjoy the space to take initiatives, propose solutions and actually make things happen.
- Attractive Remuneration packages
Apply by sending your CV at [email protected]