There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Digital and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
As a Data Management Analyst / Consultant, you will manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value. Digital covers a range of industries creates models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making. Examines and explores data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our clients.
- Design the common data architecture asset including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the delivery team realize an optimized solution.
- Design the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, ETL approach, data storage etc.
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose and design optimal data warehouse and analytics solutions to fulfill the business/technical requirement
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Collaborates with team members towards achieving clients’ objectives
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc and MSc or Phd in Computer Science or other in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. from a well-established University
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in data management (eg. master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, temporal modeling,
- OLAP, enterprise information management, big data)
- ETL tools: Informatica/Datastage/Talend/Open source tools
- Database: Oracle/SQL Server/SAS/Teradata/Hadoop related
- OLAP: SAS/R/Open source tools
- Data Mining: SPSS/SAS/R/Open source tools
- Data Visualization: Tableau/QlikView/PowerBI/TibcoSpotfire/Open source tools
- Proficiency in using SQL and R language to manipulate datasets and perform data analysis
- Experience in Big data architecture design and implementation, Cloud data ingestion & integration, Enterprise Data Lake and Data supply chain design and implementation, e.g. enterprise level Hadoop+R+Tableau enabled visualization & analytics projects will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Experience in Machine Learning will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel and gain exposure in global multinational companies
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.