IRI is a global leader in innovative solutions and services for the CPG, retail and healthcare industries. We deliver growth to CPG manufacturer, retail, OTC health care and media clients through our five key areas of expertise. Our Analytics Centre of Excellence (ACE) is our global analytics hub situated in Athens that services our clients globally, and is one of the fastest growing companies in Greece.
The successful Data Scientist shall be highly motivated and results-driven with a passion for the analytics space. The candidate should be able to ensure smooth and quality delivery of analytics projects by working closely with delivery leaders, project managers and developers in order to deliver on-time and high quality projects results. The candidate must be able to work independently, as well as actively participate with a collaborative team and be involved in the implementation of technological approaches for the delivery projects taking into account the business requirements.
- Work closely with the delivery leaders on existing projects with analytics solutions
- Managing and processing large datasets from multiple sources
- Work, as part of a team, to enhance existing Hive code
- Continuously monitor and improve code quality by processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc and/or customized analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Acting proactively in flagging potential critical issues and challenges of the project to his/her manager
- Acquiring a sophisticated understanding of the market and IRI’s proprietary research techniques
Qualifications & Skills
- MSc university degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering/Informatics or similar field of study
- 2+ years working experience with SQL
- Proven experience in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from various source
- Ability to write well-documented, reusable code
- Experience in project delivery
- Experience with Media/Advertising data will be considered as an asset
- Basic applied statistics skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Fulfilled military obligations
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Information Resources has a dynamic environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths
- Working in an international environment