PeopleCert is looking for an experienced and reliable Finance Manager to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. The responsibilities also include financial risk management.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the successful candidate should provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further actions
- Manage the Budgeting and Reporting team
- Advise on investment activities and provide recommendations on strategies the Group should pursue
- Lead costs analysis, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and actual performance versus business plan
- Develop trends and projections for the Group’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations on cost-reduction opportunities
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of Group’s finances is maintained
- Collaborate with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- ACCA Certification is required
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager, leading a team
- Prior working experience in progressive financial roles – experience in a service-oriented environment is a plus
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software packages. Working Knowledge of SoftOne ERP will be considered as an asset
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (C2 level).
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, you will only be contacted if your qualifications and professional experience match the position requirements.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
If you are looking for an international, challenging and motivating environment looking to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
Private medical plan
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ