Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
Persado is looking for a Data Scientist based out of Athens to support the Data Science team. You will be responsible for maintaining and expanding Persado’s new strategic product. The ideal candidate will adapt quickly and take ownership of his/her work, will possess expert-level knowledge of a wide variety of data science tasks and solution techniques and be able to bring more ideas to prototype and production.
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) process in large and complex datasets
- Maintain and build new predictive models by applying Machine Learning algorithms
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the predictive models
- Report the key findings internally by writing brief and explanatory reports helping the team to take decisions
- Design Reporting Templates using advanced data visualization techniques
- Design experiments and analyze them statistically
- A minimum of a BSc degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of working experience involving quantitative Data Analysis
- In-depth understanding of trade-offs between different methods and operation domains, hands-on familiarity on statistical modelling, regression analysis, classification, clustering,
- information extraction
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong experience in at least one data analytics language like R (dplyr, data.table, ggplot2, tidyr, caret etc) or Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, matplotlib, seaborn etc)
- Experience in SQL and relational databases
- Experience in working with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, NoSql databases) will be considered a plus
- Experience of Spark, Hive and H2O is a plus
- Experience in Text Mining is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Extremely organized with fantastic attention to detail
- Thrives on finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all
* The company has reposted this job opening in the past: