Lalizas is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 127 countries. We hold a leading position in the European Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organisation levels and constantly aims to further development.
By setting high selection standards, especially emphasizing on the approach, recruitment and development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
- Responsible for the whole recruiting cycle of vacancies.
- Advertises positions and manages applications through the company database.
- Establishes induction programs for new employees.
- Participates in the designing and implementation of the training program.
- Participates in the designing of organisational charts.
- Handles labor and payroll issues.
- Other HR activities and projects as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role is a prerequisite.
- University Degree holder, relevant to HR.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Very good MS Office knowledge, especially in MS Excel.
- Very strong organisational, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise and analyse under pressure.