Sentio is a start up founded by a team of talented professionals with many years of experience in the area of technology and business. Our activity is focused on the design, development and marketing of Feel wristband which is the first wearable device that measures and tracks human emotions.
What are we looking for? We are looking for a Data Scientist for with the following responsibilities:
- Be pivotal part of the data science team.
- Help our team develop and optimize the algorithms behind the Feel platform.
- Perform advanced bio-signal processing including advanced filtering, segmentation, data fusion and feature extraction.
- Perform machine learning, deep learning and statistical analysis methods, such as feature selection, classification, time-series analysis, regression and statistical inference.
What we get?
An awesome member of our team for at least 40 hours/week with the following characteristics:
- M.S. or Ph.D. from top university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics or related fields.
- 4-6 years of working experience in a relevant job position (strong mathematical background with ability to understand algorithms and methods).
- Professional or research experience in machine learning, signal processing, biomedical engineering
- Proficiency in analysis (e.g. R, Matlab) packages, programming languages (e.g. Java, Python) as well as the ability to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot big data infrastructure, and databases such as Hadoop, Storm and SQL.
- Previous experience in affective computing and emotion recognition is a strong plus.
- Familiarity working in Amazon AWS environment is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Positive energy and “can do” mentality is a must.
What you get?
- Flexible working hours.
- Working with top notch and fun people.
- Mentorship from accomplished professionals with world class experience.
- Get a truly international experience working with people between Athens and Palo Alto, California for a product that will be marketed in the U.S.
- Have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product.
- Competitive Salary according to experience and role.
- Salary/stock according to experience and role.