Sentio is a start up founded by a team of talented professionals with many years of experience in the area of technology and business. Our activity is focused on the design, development and marketing of Feel wristband which is the first wearable device that measures and tracks human emotions.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Be a pivotal part of our marketing/product team.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Lead marketing initiatives, creation of content and promotional activities.
- Social media and website management, campaign monitoring and optimization backed up by data from web analytics tools.
- Identification of customer needs, A-B testing etc.
- Research on competitors.
- Increase sales/reservations.
- Prior experience with SEO, google/SM analytics, Facebook advertising, Adwords.
What we get?
An awesome member of our team for 40 hours/week with the following characteristics:
- A BSc/MSc degree in marketing, communications etc.
- 2 – 6 years of working experience in a relevant job position.
- A Growth hacking expert.
- Tech savvy.
- Positive energy and “can do” mentality.
What you get?
- Flexible working hours.
- Working with top notch and fun people.
- Mentorship from accomplished professionals with world class experience.
- Get a truly international experience working with people between California and Greece for a product that will be marketed in the U.S.
- Learn in 6 months more than in the past 6 years.
- Have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product.
- Salary according to experience and role.